Social Icons

Featured Posts

RSS

Merry You-Know-What and Happy Blah Blah Blah

Christmas. Chriiiistmas. Christmas. Merry Christmas. Very merry Christmas. Probably. Yeah. I’ve been somewhat busy with stuff, you know. Some university stuff, but also some other stuff. Like, watched-a-couple-of-movies kind of stuff. Well those shouldn’t take too long, so where has all of freetime gone? Oh, yeah! A certain sexy spider stole it all. Whoops.

After the exams for the latter period of this school season, I traveled back home to Lapland. There’s snow everywhere — just as it should be. There should be snow in winter so it’s just annoying when there’s none, which is the situation in Helsinki most of the time. What I don’t like is the temperature of minus thirty degrees Celsius. To quote a Finnish tweet of mine, “after being outside even for a moment, I fucking look like the goddamn redcoated hairyface.”

Most of my time home has been actually spent on finishing my space adventure themed Pekka Kana 2 episode which now carries the name “Galactic Cataclysm”. I also finished the Causal Angel by Janne Rajaniemi. Such a wonderful book. I recommend if you like science-fiction and are not afraid of quantum physics. Or course, you should first read the two previous works on the trilogy.

I also remixed “Robochickens”, a song from the soundtrack of Pekka Kana 2. Such a nice little song. I may have made my version a bit… extravagant.

I also did a thing for Christmas and decorated the website of Bio-Klaani a bit. Also a song for the overrated holiday season (on top of this blog post, but you probably noticed that already).

Now that I’m throwing songs at you, have I ever mentioned a song I’m most proud of? It’s called “Arachnosphere” and I think it’s my finest work to date. Listen to it, bitch.

And have happy holidays or something.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

When commenting, please do remember that if you are being naughty, I will murder you with a blunt axe.